sábado, 14 de maio de 2016

        my story

  My name is leticia alves arcanjo, i`m is, i was born on november 10, 2000.
  My father`s name is celio arcanjo ramos, my mother called marta andrea alves arcanjo, good my parents are married. For 15 years, my parents working school driver in sarzedo prefecture, since my mother has a snack bar. I am only child more wanted to have brother (a). School discipline what like is playsical education, why and where have more fun, ve forget some of our tasks of other materials, because like it or not other materials the most tiring, since the non phaysical education as practice more sport in we need is so focused leke the othe materials. In my spare time in i do much of anything get more on mobile, television, sleeping. And day of the socond and fourth do volleyball also, quite like. I am a person what loves to travel further to form, i rather forget  all even love when i go to her why i play i`m is years still enjoy it quite as if i vere a child of 8 years kkkkk, a story what march my life i think i ve not ever forget in my life happened it in guanhaes pains, in the life ids  of my vo , it lives several people of the same age of my so when joint and fun in the right once vent to her i was in castor the time, castor the time, castor and kind of a little fruit...an in thet the person it already older an very brave and likes things very clean an  it with me and my friends from her and started do little war castor and we soiled them all street and it came a cousin my older already cursing agent and send agent scans the entre street and so ve sweep the whole street and to me it was very important, perhasps for those who ta reading this story may nobe as interesting more to me was very important for giving besides being compessoas what i really like was fun. ta ai a bit of my history.

15 comentários:

  1. Hey, Letícia
    Sometimes, being with the elders brings us so many directions for life.
    Thanks for sharing your text.
    Diego, English teacher

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ola! My name is eliza Hermogenes I loved the design of your website

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Congratulations liked your story, thanks for sharing 💕😘

    ResponderExcluir
  4. super creative , loved your blog ❤️😍

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Your blog is very interesting and creative, I like volleyball too, but I don't play it very well.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Your blog is very interesting and creative, I like volleyball too, but I don't play it very well.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hi Leticia, also like volleyball, what a beautiful story.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Your blog is so cool, I liked your story! Congratulations!

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Your blog is so cool ! Very interesting story

    ResponderExcluir